Friday, January 20, 2012

Children's Book Week

We had fun celebrating Children's Book Week! It was nice having a day to wear PJs.. just roll outta bed and go!




Today we got a chance to dress up as our favorite book character. I love how creative these outfits are!!











I told Luke he might want to lay off the PB cookies he told me he ate at Subway last night.






Lauren (above) is Junie B. Jones. Kellyanne (below) is May (her and Junie B. do NOT get along. They are always getting each other in trouble). During our Spelling Test today, "May" complained about "Junie B" cheating off her Spelling Test. (Not really cheating.. just playing the part!) Those silly girls!




Maraina was Stellaluna. Her dress has LIGHTS on it! I was AMAZED.



Of course I had to get a picture with Pinkalicious since I was Goldilicious.



I absolutely love this picture! Miss Lewis - Pinkalicious, Me - Goldilicious, Miss Smith - Purplicious
Johanna told me my "legs creeped her out." She was confused because she thought I painted them gold. Once she realized they were just tights, I was "beautiful." Thanks Miss Lewis for such a wonderful idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment